Thank you for your interest in ordering from Many Worlds Press. We are pleased to offer the following terms to booksellers and other retailers.
How to Order
By e-mail: Please send all orders and questions about ordering to email@example.com.
By mail: You may also send orders to the following address:
Many Worlds Press
Attn: Bill Henry
27 Westland Road, no. 2
Watertown, MA 02472
- 1 book: 30% off cover price plus shipping
- 2 or more books: 40% off cover price plus shipping
- Specialty sales: to inquire about event sales or bulk purchases beyond the scope of the above discount policies, please contact Bill Henry at whenry@manyworldspress. com.
All orders must be prepaid. If you choose to pay by credit card, please note that we charge a 3% noncash transaction fee.
All our customers pay shipping. Orders are picked, packed, and shipped by our fulfillment partner, Seattle Book Company, in Dexter, MI. Domestic orders normally ship via USPS Media Mail. Alternative and expedited shipping methods are available upon request. Shipping costs will be specified on each invoice.
For orders outside the United States, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for rates and carriers shipping to your location.
Damaged or Defective Books
If a book you have received is damaged or defective, or if you have received a short shipment, please contact us immediately so that we can send a replacement copy or issue a credit as the case requires.
All damaged books and short shipments must be reported within 30 days of our shipping date for credit or replacement.
For returns of overstock, we ask that booksellers abide by the following terms:
- Please contact us in advance to authorize your return.
- Books must be returned within 12 months of the invoice date.
- Returned copies must be clean, salable, and properly packed. Stickered books are ineligible for return.
Books that are not returned according to the above terms will not receive credit. We retain the right of final decision in determining the condition and salability of returned books.
Please direct all orders and questions to Bill Henry at email@example.com.